Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dumbing--Again

Well, I tried..hit the wrong key, of course. I record "The DAILY SHOW" every night and watch it in the morning. Today I learned that Michael Moore was bumped last night on the Larry King Show by Paris Hilton. Michael's new movie is trying to get improvement in our health care system, while PH just wanted to whine about how unfair it all was. Why do we care more about this spoiled rich girl than we do in learning about our health care? One only needs to watch "Crosswalk" on one of the late shows to know just how dumb we are. Most of us don't read newspapers, don't watch or listen to the news, and are woefully ignorant about this Republic of which we are so proud. Andy recommended I watch "Idiocracy", which I am going to do right now. I'm glad I'm an old lady!!

Muthah

2 comments:

Spook said...

One show I listened to described the latest news in the Hilton saga and near the end of it, the host said, "I didn't even mention her name. How sad is it that something like this is burned into our minds so far that we know what it's about without hearing her name?"

Anonymous said...

"I'm glad I'm an old lady"...

Me too!