Thursday, September 6, 2007

Wicked Muthah

I have developed a friendship with one of the maintenance guys--Clint--here, who is younger than my youngest son. He comes to work on the computer and just talk, but is here a lot. My nosy neighbor thinks there's "something going on"--how ridiculous--and every time his truck is in the driveway, she finds an excuse to come over and snoop.

So Clint and I have developed a plan that will really give her something to talk about. His co-worker, Al, will follow him over here after work, Clint will park his truck in my driveway, leave it overnight, and we'll have a tearful good-bye when Al brings him in the morning to get his truck. Meanwhile, he will be safely snoozing in his own bed, I in mine--and absolutely nothing has happened between us, as my neighbor thinks it is. Doncha think I'm wicked?

Muthah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I love it... you have a wicked, wicked sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

So, have you tried this yet?!

muthah said...

Apparently all of these Scandinavians up here have a different sense of humor than mine. I lost two friends because they thought it was evil of me to pull a prank on my neighbors--so Clint and I scrapped the idea. It's culture shock to move here--I haven't learned the "rules" yet.